World All Chao

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » World All Chao » Фан-творчество » Наши рисунки

Наши рисунки

Сообщений 1 страница 42 из 42

Представляем тут ваши сонего-тейлсовские (Во наплёл :) ) рисунки.

TV Fox написал(а):

сонего-тейлсовские

Это ты зря написал XD Мы рисуем не только Соникегов и Тейлсов.

http://s46.radikal.ru/i113/0908/44/619e71e8161b.png
Вот как на данный момент выглядит Вейв в стиле Соник Баттл, которую рисовала я. Много недочётов, некоторые линии неровные. Но я скоро всё это исправлю :))

WaveTS,молодец!=)

King, спс))

вот мой если кто на сайте не видел http://i079.radikal.ru/0909/d7/e869edeb8045t.jpg

P.S меня очень привлекла надпись is his world....

SonAl, с надписью вообще изящно :flag:

Спасибо! буду дополнять Кстати какой фон поставить?

Какой нибудь оранжевый с осенними листьями и деревьями по моему смотрелся бы щикарно.

хммм ладно завтра попробую сделать

SonАl,неплохо.

Я уже и на ЦЫСе выложил но судя по коменту админа моему рисунку долго не жить...

А что сказал админ цыса?

Эх сама глянь http://sonic-world.ru/gallery/displayim … pos=-53911

PS админ [echo]
наглый он всётаки!

SonAl написал(а):

наглый он всётаки!

Это точно...

Вот Соник на доске без очков и ботинков из райдерсов
Нарисовано цветными карандашами http://i037.radikal.ru/0910/9f/b920914b10dft.jpg

Тренируйся больше)

Блин быль бы сканер...

Hello!
Using unique recently developed by our IT engineers software, as well as advanced search engine strategies, we can create backlinks from trusted forums, sites, blogs, social bookmarks and networks, wiki and so on to your website. As a result, our backlinks are coming naturally from relevant and authoritative webpages where the link is followed with a descriptive anchor and are placed contextually within the editorial content. This is arguably the shortest way to propel you into Google’s Top 10.

According to our 17 year experience, using our SEO methods and strategies, average advance period in TOP-10 search engines is about 3-6 months (high-frequency queries), and with the integrated promotion of the site it will be in the top 10 search engines (some requests) within 2-3 weeks.

So, let’s increase a thousand times the number of high PR backlinks from trusted Internet resources to propel you into Google’s Top 10 and monetize your site together!

A free Backlinks Report for your website is available on request. Just provide us with the following information below about your website, let us work on your project 2-3 days for free, and send you the Report.  All the high PR backlinks to your site gained during this trial period will remain yours anyway.
1.  Full website URL:
2. Website name:
3. Keywords (if no, we will choose ourselves):
4. Target category (if no, we will choose ourselves):
5. Small description of your services/goods (up to 250 words):
6. Full description of your services/goods (250-500 words):
7. Contact phone and email:
8. Twitter URL (if any):
9. Profile Image (if any):

Voldemar K.
Telegram - @Voldemar_2022;
WhatsApp +98 903 5688147

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your website in web explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large component of people will leave out your excellent writing because of this problem.

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other folks consider concerns that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Ahaa, its good dialogue regarding this article at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole neighborhood will be grateful to you.

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Kind regards!!

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!

These are genuinely enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Hi there, I read your blog daily. Your writing style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Wonderful, what a weblog it is! This web site gives helpful information to us, keep it up.

I simply could not leave your web site before suggesting that I really loved the standard info an individual provide to your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly to inspect new posts

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Hey exceptional website! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work? I have absolutely no expertise in computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Thanks!

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented for your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

What's up friends, good article and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you post…

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this site is genuinely good and the users are truly sharing pleasant thoughts.

interesting news

Классический взгляд на ИИ

Вы здесь » World All Chao » Фан-творчество » Наши рисунки